Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween Party at Southwest Airlines

Danny was told to dress up for his Halloween work party and this is what we found:
Creepy, I know! When he tried it on the night before I told him to hurry and take it off because he was creeping me out to bad. It was pretty funny to walk around with him and watch the different people and especially little kids point and stare at him.

Southwest put on the best Halloween celebration that I've ever heard of any company putting on. It was nuts! Almost everyone dresses up, and most of the departments is given a theme and puts on a different event/halloween thing. There was an Alice In Swanderland production, SWA Night Live, an incredible Count On Me stage show, a Swamazing Race, Toy Story, SuperMario, etc. They had everything and the decorations, costumes, and talents were so good. Danny and I had so much fun walking around and going to all the different shows.
All of these pictures were taken of things inside of the SWA headquarters. It was insane! Some of the employees had been planning and working on this for over a month, including getting dance lessons. Tons of employees had gotten their kids out from school just so they could bring them to the party.
The whole thing was unbelievable and I'm just glad that I was invited to go, because I don't think I would've believed it if I didn't get to see it for myself.


After we went around to all of the Halloween festivities, Danny and I went to Babe's with a bunch of Danny's coworkers and his Materials Planning Team. They had been telling Danny about this great Texas BBQ place for awhile so it was great to get to go and try the food. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. HOW fun!!! Last year, I flew to Dallas to visit my sister and we went to Babes for their amazing food! I'm so jealous! Hope you are enjoying your time in Texas! Love you!

    ReplyDelete