Sunday, November 7, 2010

Six Flags Over Texas

A couple weeks ago Danny and I decided that since neither of us had ever been to Six Flags, we would take the opportunity while we had one so close to us. It was crazy! I have never been on such insane roller coasters and I don't understand what kind of psycho created these monsters. Despite how scared we were most of the time, we had a lot of fun and I am glad we went.


TITAN: this thing was a monster! It took us up over 25 stories and then dropped us down and sped up to over 85 mph. We thought we were gonna die, and while we were gradually climbing up to the top Danny was wishing his harness would come loose so he could jump off.

Mr. FREEZE: this stupid thing spun us all over and then took us up to the highest point, paused and then dropped us and we did the whole thing over going backwards!

BATMAN: this one was pretty crazy-- instead of sitting above the rail, we were dangling below it and spinning in a million circles, which in the end left me with a very upset stomach.

SUPERMAN: This picture speaks for itself I think-- it shot us all the way up (32 1/2 stories), made us sit up there in horror, than yo-yo'd us up and down then made us sit up there some more and then shot us down to the ground. It was terrible and very fun.

SHOCK WAVE: This one was my favorite ride of the night. I loved it. It took us in two crazy loops and yanked us all over the place.

They also had a roller coaster called Runaway Mountain that was inside a building and was in complete darkness. We couldn't see anything at all and it spun in a million circles until our bodies felt like jello.

By the time we walked out of the theme park, Danny and I were dead. It was a very thrilling experience to say the least. When we got home I couldn't shut my eyes without my head starting to spin all over the place like we were still strapped onto one of those death traps.

No comments:

Post a Comment