Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dominic's Birthday #2

Danny and I were able to fly to Houston for our nephew, Dominic's 2nd Birthday. It was so much fun and Dom is just getting cuter. We had lots of fun at the parks, taking walks, opening presents, eating desserts, and just hanging out! Thanks for letting us come and stay with you guys Lexie and Jacob!

You can tell how much he loves to go to the park.
Never happier than when he is with his mom.

Dominic fell in love with this tractor as soon as he ripped the wrapping paper off of it. He would hardly leave a room without it. I took him back in their game room and all the sudden he gets up and runs to the living room and then comes back with his tractor, just as happy as can be and just sits with it on his lap :)

Lexie and I made Dominic a barn and animal birthday cake and cupcakes. It was a very chaotic event but we laughed a lot and I love how it turned out.
You'll have to let us know what you think.

He was cracking me and Lexie up when all of the sudden we realized that he had gotten up on the table to lay and eat his chips and watch tv all at the same time while wearing only a diaper. So cute and funny!

As you can probably tell, I got a little obsessed with taking pictures of him. But I know that my parents and brothers and sisters will appreciate that.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cake, love Dom. And Dominic, I love the park too!

    ReplyDelete