Monday, October 4, 2010

June 2010

We finally got a new camera!! It has been way way to long
since we've had a working camera but now that we do we have been taking lots of pictures and I plan to share them with you and update our blog much more often (which shouldn't be too hard to beat...)!
Me and Isac's Birthday was on June 28th. Isac turned 19 and I turned 21. A couple days before my birthday Amber and Todd had Danny and me over for a wonderful CAFE RIO FIESTA. It was so much fun and the food was so delicious!!

I can't believe I am now 21! My birthday was so much fun and I got so many great presents from everyone. My co-workers threw me a great party at work, Amber came down to Provo and went shopping with me, some friends came over for Brownie Sundae's, I got Snorta (my new favorite game), and Danny got me a love fern!!!!


As a late birthday present I came home the next day after work and found that my husband's beautiful head of hair (see picture above) was gone and that he was practically BALD!! He said that he had been trimming his hair with a buzzer and when he was done with his head he took the longer razor blade off to trim his facial hair. However he noticed that he had missed a spot on his head and forgetting that he had taken the longer razor blade off he shaved a bald stripe in his hair and was than forced to shave the rest off. Well this is the story that he told me when I came home and started freaking out anyways...

And so went our very surprising month of June...

No comments:

Post a Comment