Monday, October 4, 2010

Last Days of July 2010

Spencer and Kelly invited Danny, me, Amber, and Todd over for a big Sunday feast. It was so good and before we left we made Kelly write down every recipe that she made for us!! Unfortunately, I was so busy consuming food that this is the only picture that I got... I can't believe their youngest is so big!

We also were able to go to the 2010 Tracy Reunion this year! So many of the family was able to be there, which made it really fun. I was especially grateful because I was able to get to know so many of the Tracy's that I hadn't gotten the chance to meet or talk to yet. We had lots of fun on the water and around the campfire. I was not very good at taking pictures but I did get an awesome one of Danny's little cousin, Carson. We were so infatuated with his cuteness that every picture I took had him in it ;)

To top July off, my two best friends came to visit me!! It was so much fun to spend time together, just the three of us. It was also perfect timing because Danny had left to go work in Washington with my dad for a few weeks while I stayed and finished up the summer semester. Brianne and Marielle are the most fun and funniest friends that you could have. We had some fun sleepovers and a rowdy dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was so awesome to get to see them and to make more memories together.

3 comments:

  1. YES SOME UPDATES!!!! I'm so happy!! Now we need some updates about the dirty south...we miss you guys in Provo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go brin! now where are the pictures of my beautiful son? i know he is the most important thing in your lives right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the updates! :) Looks like you guys have been super busy. That picture of Carson cracks me up, his hair was so straggly! I've given him a haircut since then, he looks so much better...

    ReplyDelete