Friday, October 15, 2010

Texas State Fair

On Wednesday we got to go to the Texas State Fair! We went with a group of Danny's coworkers, which made it a lot of fun. It was set up at the Cotton Bowl which was kinda cool. We walked all around, went to a Bird show, saw some really cool cars and trucks (including the Ford Raptor), saw the famous "Big Tex" statue, tried lots and lots of food, including a ginormous turkey leg, Fletcher' Corny Dog, fried chocolate, fried cheesecake (my favorite of course), fried moon pie, and fried Oreos! Basically-- it was a very Healthy and Wonderful experience ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hey, what a fun post! I didn't know you had a blog and now I'm gonna keep posted. I don't have much to do...yet! so I blogstalk lots. You're a new addition :D hope you guys are doing well. so glad I can be in touch via blog. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your background too. i almost picked the same one but decided my background looked more little boyish so i choose it instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are having fun in texas but can't you just come back now!

    ReplyDelete